Burnamwood Site Manager
Burnamwood Camp and Conference Center located in Estill County, Kentucky seeks a non-exempt full time Site Manager to secure, operate and maintain camp property, grounds and facilities, and coordinate with vendors. The Burnamwood Site Manager is an employee of the Presbytery of Transylvania. Qualifications for this position include:
- High School Diploma or GED, with some college of technical schoolwork beyond high school preferred.
- Licensed in Wastewater Operation/Sewage Treatment, or willingness and ability to acquire certification.
- Certification in Pool Operation/Maintenance, or willingness and ability to acquire certification.
- Experience in Carpentry, plumbing, electrical, and general maintenance repairs.
- Communication skills necessary to host and welcome user groups/campers/staff.
- Outdoor skills helpful.
- Ability to get along well with people.
- Possess valid driver’s license and demonstrate a safe driving record.
- Must pass crime and background checks.
- Must pass drug screen.
All applications and resumes should be sent to email@example.com
Summer Staff 2017
Please download the CIT (Counselor In Training) Application below (PDF) and submit to be considered for our CIT program. Thank you.
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org