SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2017
Bowling 4 – 6 p.m. Pizza Party and Prizes 6 – 7 p.m.
Lexington location: Southland Bowling Lanes, 205 Southland Drive
Optional: Bowl locally with your youth group. Submit your scores and fundraising totals on February 26 to compete for the Trophy (to be awarded at the Open House on April 23). Join in friendly competition and help raise funds for Burnamwood at this annual event.
- For the Lexington location, register your church and number of teams (teams are comprised of 4-6 people).
- Lexington cost is $25/participant, which covers the cost of bowling, pizza, and soda, AND contributes to your team’s total fundraising goal!
- For hometown bowling, youth leaders will register your team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org BY FEBRUARY 12, 2017. Submit scores and fundraising totals via text to 859.494.9113 by 6PM ON FEBRUARY 26.
- Email email@example.com or register below.
- PUBLICIZE THE EVENT, download, print, and display the 2017_Bowl-A-Thon_Flyer
- Download a copy of the 2017 Bowl-A-Thon Pledge Form and distribute to your team members.
- Set a fundraising goal for your team(s).
- Choose a theme and prepare your team(s) costume!
- Get prepared to win and help Burnamwood!
- 2016 Top Fundraising Team: 2nd Presbyterian Church
- 2016 Top Scoring Team: 2nd Presbyterian Church
- 2016 Best Team Costume: 2nd Presbyterian Church
- 2015 Top Fundraising Team: Pisgah Presbyterian Church
- 2015 Top Scoring Team: Hunter Presbyterian Church
- 2015 Best Team Costume: Danville Presbyterian Church
- 2014 Top Fundraising Team: Pisgah and Midway Presbyterian Church
- 2014 Top Scoring Team: Second Presbyterian Church
- 2014 Best Team Costume: Pisgah and Midway Presbyterian Church
- 2013 Top Fundraising Team: Pisgah and Midway Presbyterian Church
- 2013 Highest Scoring Team: Second Presbyterian Church
- 2013 Best Team Costume: Faith Presbyterian Church
- 2012 Top Fundraising Team: Pisgah Presbyterian Church
- 2011 Top Fundraising Team: Pisgah Presbyterian Church
- 2010 Top Fundraising Team: Second Presbyterian Church