Burnamwood Appalachian Ministry Registration
Cost for 2018:
$300 per person (daily rate: $60 per day).
BAM TO BE OFFERED YEAR – ROUND!!
Can’t make our summer program, NO WORRIES, beginning in 2016 we are offering Fall and Spring opportunities. These can be for a full week just like our summer program or only for 2 – 3 days. The Registration process is the same for either option. Any questions can be addressed by contacting us at 859-494-9113 or email@example.com.
To register your mission trip group, please follow the below steps:
- Confirm that the dates you are interested in are available by calling Burnamwood Staff at 859.494.9113 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you have verified that your desired dates are available, complete the BAM Group Registration form at the bottom of the page and email it to email@example.com or mail it to PO Box 23580, Lexington, Kentucky 40523.
- Send in your deposit ($50/participant) to PO Box 23580, Lexington, Kentucky 40523 along with your Group Registration Form to officially confirm your dates. This is really important because we may have groups on a wait-list!
GETTING THE INFORMATION
- Once you’ve completed the Group Registration Form and sent in your deposit (yay you!), you can download the 2 other forms at the bottom of the page, the BAM Individual Registration form, and the BAM Background Check Release. The Individual Registration forms are to be dispersed to all those attending the mission trip. The BAM Background Check Release is for your group leaders to complete. We are dedicated to keeping all of the children at our camp safe and we appreciate your help!
- If you need additional information, do not fret! You can always call or e-mail the Executive Director.
- Read over the information as soon as you can and see if you have any questions as group leader.
- Check-in to see if anyone from you group has questions.
- Whatever questions you have, please ask!
- Disperse the BAM Individual Registration forms to all of your attendees. These are really important because they help BAM staff pair your group with their project(s).
- We will send you an invoice for your remaining balance.
TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS
- Please return all Individual Registration forms and your remaining group’s balance no later than the first week of May.