Burnamwood Appalachian Ministry Registration
$300 per person (daily rate: $60 per day).
BAM IS A YEAR – ROUND PROGRAM!!
Can’t make our summer program, NO WORRIES, we offer Fall and Spring opportunities as well. These can be for a full week just like our summer program or only for 2 – 3 days such as a weekend. The Registration process is the same for either option. Any questions can be addressed by contacting us at 859-264-8867 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register your mission trip group, please follow the below steps:
- Confirm that the dates you are interested in are available by emailing email@example.com
- When you have verified that your desired dates are available, complete the BAM Group Registration form at the bottom of the page and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to PO Box 23580, Lexington, Kentucky 40523.
- Send in your deposit ($50/participant) to PO Box 23580, Lexington, Kentucky 40523 along with your Group Registration Form to officially confirm your dates. This is really important because we may have groups on a wait-list!
GETTING THE INFORMATION
- Once you’ve completed the Group Registration Form and sent in your deposit, you can download the 2 other forms at the bottom of the page, the BAM Individual Registration form, and the BAM Background Check Release. The Individual Registration forms are to be dispersed to all those attending the mission trip. The BAM Background Check Release is for your group leaders to complete. We are dedicated to keeping all of the children at our camp safe and we appreciate your help!
- Read over the information as soon as you can and see if you have any questions as group leader.
- Check-in to see if anyone from you group has questions.
- Whatever questions you have, please ask!
- Disperse the BAM Individual Registration forms to all of your attendees. These are really important because they help BAM staff pair your group with their project(s).
- We will send you an invoice for your remaining balance.
TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS
- Please return all Individual Registration forms and your remaining group’s balance no later than the first week of May.